Schedule your free consultation today. I will gladly meet you over coffee, lunch or at your home. If we connect...I would be honored to share in your family's growing love.What I bring to the table as your doula:
- As your Doula, I understand the physiology of birth and the emotional needs of a woman in labor. I agree to assist your family in preparing for the birth and stay by the side of the mother/family throughout the entire labor to provide emotional support, physical comfort and communication with healthcare providers in order to allow the woman’s partner to participate more fully. I am here to be your "tour guide for birth", but to also create an empathic relationship so that I can better serve you in your birth experience.
- I assist families with all births. Whether you choose an all-natural approach, pain intervention or schedule your cesarean. Home birth. Hospital. Birthing Center. I do not discriminate or judge. I maintain a calming presence and help you to achieve the best birth for you. I feel that every birth is a beautiful one.
- I will employ only natural techniques to soothe pain, calm the mind and to put the family at ease during labor; these techniques may involve massage, homeopathics and/or aromatherapy or simply honoring your space to receive the birth experience you desire.
- I write a birth story from my perspective, so that you can have a lifelong treasure to share with your children.
- After selecting me as your doula, we will have 1-2 prenatal meetings to discuss your birth plan, process fears and/or a visit with your service provider. I also include one postpartum visit to process your birth and to answer any questions in the early weeks home with baby. This is also a great time to learn how to breastfeed with success, wear your baby, use your pump, swaddle, etc.
- You are welcome to schedule additional services, such as childbirth education or massage, at a discounted rate.
- Unlimited emails, texts and phone calls for support and assistance regarding labor, delivery and postpartum concerns as well as newborn inquiries.